- Drafted legislation to appraise environmentally sensitive properties within the former Gyrodyne property in Stony Brook and Saint James for potential open space preservation (Introductory Resolution 1834-17 (PDF)).
- Donated surplus County equipment to Stony Brook University’s School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences (Introductory Resolution 1662-17 (PDF)).
- Authorized the appraisal of 62 separate environmentally sensitive properties within the Terryville Greenbelt for potential open space preservation (Introductory Resolution 1654-17 (PDF)).
- Introduced legislation allowing the Three Village Chamber of Commerce to use Old Field Farm County Park during its 18th Annual Family Beach Barbeque (Introductory Resolution 1558-17 (PDF)).
- Sponsored the “Suffolk County Thanks Our Disabled Veterans Act” which eliminates camping amenity fees for Suffolk County’s disabled veterans (Introductory Resolution 1369-17 (PDF)).
- Drafted legislation to amend the Child Fatality Review Team’s reporting procedures (Introductory Resolution 1259-17 (PDF)).
- Introduced legislation to increase the penalties for illegal dumping on County owned properties (Introductory Resolution 1118-17 (PDF)).
- Sponsored a resolution to provide funding for soup kitchens operated by Welcome Friends of Greater Port Jefferson (Introductory Resolution 1033-17 (PDF)).
- Secured New York State economic development funding for the creation of a Suffolk County Blueway Trail (Introductory Resolution 1008-17 (PDF)).
- Drafted legislation to create a Parks Protector Program to protect County parkland from illegal dumping (Introductory Resolution 1004-17 (PDF)).