- Drafted legislation to reappoint Gretchen Oldrin-Mones as a member of the Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum Commission (Introductory Resolution 1933-15 (PDF)).
- Worked to establish new procedures for the auctioning of real property owned by the County (Introductory Resolution 1930-15 (PDF)).
- Sponsored a Charter Law to increase oversight of park violation determinations (Introductory Resolution 1822-15 (PDF)).
- Introduced legislation to establish a Domestic Violence Fatality Analysis Commission (Introductory Resolution 1815-15 (PDF)).
- Worked on a law to improve the County’s Affordable Housing Program (Introductory Resolution 1752-15 (PDF)).
- Introduced a bill to ban the sale of personal care products containing microbeads in Suffolk County (Introductory Resolution 1661-15 (PDF)).
- Worked to strengthen the County’s regulation of nonnative invasive plant species (Introductory Resolution 1642-15 (PDF)).
- Drafted legislation to increase awareness of dry cleaning chemical use through a product hazard identification notice for consumers (Introductory Resolution 1605-15 (PDF)).
- Sponsored a law to establish a “Drug Stewardship Program” to provide residents with convenient ways to safely and environmentally responsibly dispose of expired and unneeded medications (Introductory Resolution 1564-15 (PDF)).
- Helped ensure the success of the Three Village Chamber of Commerce’s annual Family Beach Barbeque by allowing for parking at Old Field Farm County Park (1538-15 (PDF)).
- Introduced the “The Toxin Free Toys Act” that will protect children from exposure to dangerous chemicals found in some popular toys (1382-15 (PDF)).
- Drafted legislation that enhances enforcement of domestic violence orders of protection, issued by criminal (1374-15 (PDF)) and family (1373-15 (PDF)) courts, through a GPS monitoring pilot program.
- Sponsored a bill to restore victim advocates in each of Suffolk County’s Police precincts that serve the Domestic Violence Outreach Precinct Project (1372-15 (PDF)).
- Introduced legislation for the potential acquisition and preservation of the 16 acre Costabile Property in East Setauket (Introductory Resolution 1345-15 (PDF)).
- Drafted legislation to establish a Green Roof Pilot Program for Suffolk County buildings (1157-15 (PDF)).
- Sponsored a bill to ban the sale of personal care products containing microbeads in Suffolk County (1151-15 (PDF)).
- Introduced legislation to create a Parks Passport Program that will encourage children to explore our County park system (Introductory Resolution 1125-15 (PDF)).
- Drafted legislation to appoint Amy Engel (Introductory Resolution 1050-15 (PDF)), Randi Shubin Dresner (Introductory Resolution 1051-15 (PDF)), Janet Sklar (Introductory Resolution 1250-15 (PDF)), Abdul Rattu (Introductory Resolution 1367-15 (PDF)), Monique Gablenz (Introductory Resolution 1376-15 (PDF)) and Nikki Kateman (Introductory Resolution 1385-15 (PDF)) to the Food Policy Council of Suffolk County.