- Sponsored a bill intended to provide further protections for our County parklands (Introductory Resolution 2177-14 (PDF)).
- Introduced the “The Toxin Free Toys Act” that will protect children from exposure to dangerous chemicals found in some popular toys (Introductory Resolution 2176-14 (PDF)).
- Drafted legislation to improve the Parks Rx Advisory Board by increasing representation from health and physical fitness communities (Introductory Resolution 2165-14 (PDF)).
- Sponsored a bill that will better educate victims of domestic violence about their risk of repeated violence (Introductory Resolution 2160-14 (PDF)).
- Introduced legislation to enforce domestic violence orders of protection using GPS monitoring (Introductory Resolution 1949-14 (PDF)).
- Drafted legislation to create a Parks Rx Program and Advisory Committee that will encourage the use of park properties promote public health (Introductory Resolution 1941-14 (PDF)).
- Sponsored a bill to reappoint Lyn Boland as a member of the Suffolk County Citizens Advisory Board for the Arts (Introductory Resolution 1868-14 (PDF)).
- Introduced legislation to evaluate the health, economic and other impacts of banning personal care products containing microbeads (Introductory Resolution 1852-14 (PDF)).
- Drafted legislation to appoint Joel Panagakos (Introductory Resolution 1832-14 (PDF)), Meghan Ashford-Grooms (Introductory Resolution 1833-14 (PDF)) and Michael Haynes (Introductory Resolution 1834-14 (PDF)) to the Food Policy Council of Suffolk County.
- Sponsored a bill to ban the sale of personal care products containing microbeads in Suffolk County (Introductory Resolution 1736-14 (PDF)).
- Introduced legislation to reappoint James F. Bagg, Jr (Introductory Resolution 1621-14 (PDF)) and Michael Kaufman (Introductory Resolution 1624-14 (PDF)) to the Council on Environmental Quality.
- Drafted legislation to have the Suffolk County Police Department explore implementing Next Generation 911 (NG-911) system upgrades that will allow callers to transmit text, images, video and data to operators in real-time without needing to disconnect the call (Introductory Resolution 1582-14 (PDF)).
- Sponsored a bill to protect the health of safety of Suffolk County Lifeguards by establishing sun protection protocols (Introductory Resolution 1561-14 (PDF)).
- Introduced legislation to have the Suffolk County Department of Health Services test for 1,4 Dioxane - a Group B2 probable human carcinogen - when analyzing groundwater samples (Introductory Resolution 1334-14 (PDF)).
- Drafted legislation to require the use of biodegradable food service ware at “chain food” establishments in Suffolk County (Introductory Resolution 1236-14 (PDF)).
- Sponsored a bill to determine the feasibility of using environmentally friendlier beet-based brines to treat Suffolk County roads impacted by snow and ice (Introductory Resolution 1153-14 (PDF)).
- Introduced legislation to provide consumers more nutritious options at Suffolk County food concession stands and vending machines (Introductory Resolution 1096-14 (PDF)).